20170802 - Welcome to the 2017 - 2018 Board
- President - Alicia Stuart
- Past President - Brigitte Gingerich
- Vice President - Leslie Evans
- Treasurer - Nicole Hacock
- Secretary - Marie Wolf
- Special Projects - Joanne Atkins
- Marketing - Kendra Allen
- Membership - Paula Anstett
- Member at Large - Nancy Koebel
- Social Media - Kristin Werner
20170601 - Connect - A Classy Networking Affair
Congratulations, we did it. Thanks to all of you for your role in helping make our event a fabulous success! It was a great event for networking with former members as well as many new faces! Thanks for attending!
- Thank you for inviting guests, bringing guests, visiting and connecting with guests.
- Thank you for setting up and taking down. helping decorate and any little job you did to help make our overall event a success.
- Thank you for covering the reception desk, helping with the prizes, sharing how to network.
- Thank you for being professional, energetic and welcoming for our Connect gala.
- To those who were able to provide prizes for the gift table, thank you for your generosity.
The wonderful thing about a group like ours, is that we give when we can and how we can, and that works out beautifully. With gratitude and appreciation for all of you!
And a HUGE thank you to you too Joanne for keeping us organized and running this event for us! You're awesome!
20170410 - Congratulations Dr. Sharon Goodyear!
After 25 years in the group we bid a very fond farewell to Dr. Sharon Goodyear, our resident chiropractor. Thank you for all your contributions both professionally and personally to our group. We wish you all the best on the next phase of your life. Happy Retirement!
20161206 - 2016 Christmas Party
We enjoyed a lovely gathering to celebrate the season and the wonderful friendships in this group.
Check out the photos on FACEBOOK!!
20161110 - Thank you to the Honourable Bardish Chagger
...our MP for Waterloo... Minister for Small Business and Tourism... AND the first female Government House Leader for speaking to us on November 10, 2016.
She was amazing and insightful on how this government is trying to change things in a tech world and bring the country together.
20160918 - Thank you to Daiene Vernile
...for her empowering speech on women taking leadership roles in their lives on September 8, 2016.
2016 - Congratulations!
20140911 - Joanne Atkins, Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management and Shirley Lichti
Marketing Magic interviewed in Exchange Magazine about the Women Empowering Women - Tools for Success event held on September 11, 2014.
- August 10, 2017
No lunch, in lieu of holiday
- August 17, 2017
Alicia Stuart, Member Update, "Driverless Cars" and Sylvie Drader
- August 24, 2017
Business Meeting (No Guests Please)
- August 31, 2017
BBQ lunch. Connect with fellow members
NOTE for Regular Thursday Meetings:
Holiday Inn, Fairway Road, Kitchener (Map)
For over 30 years I have enjoyed the camaraderie of all of the women in the KWBWA. They are a dynamic, wonderful group of women.