40th Anniversary Virtual Celebration on ZOOM!
Cheers to 40 years and beyond!
We had past and present members, guests, our #kwbwaliftgift nominees, and even an appearance from MP Bardish Chagger. We gave away a ton of prizes, heard from young entrepreneur Kelly Lovell.
Congratulations to Paty Cholewcznski of Shoreline Glow, the winner of our $1000 Lift Gift!!! AND to ALL the draw winners!!!
Thank you to everyone that joined us!
- Kid's Rooms & The Wonder Years. $50 value. Donated by Joanne Atkins, Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management (Tiffany Rezende)
- Latin Style & Bringing It Home. $50 value. Donated by Joanne Atkins, Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management (Brigitte Gingerich)
- Pair of Fill it Forward water bottles. $50 value. Donated by Sarah Goetz, Fill it Forward (Heather McKague)
- 4 Canaccord Genuity glasses. $40 value. Donated by Schaefer Financial (Kendra Allen)
- Arbonne water bottle and $50 Arbonne gift certificate. Donated by Mary-Lou Lang, Arbonne Independent Sales Consultant (Jessica Micheli)
- $50 gift certificate towards golf lessons with Connie Deckert of Fore U Enterprises. Donated by Hallman Business Forms (Nancy Lulay)
- Basil seeds. Donated by Elizabeth Uffelman Wing of Ontario Seed Company Ltd. (Given to all while supply lasted)
- $25 gift card and a variety of grocery items. Donated by America Latina Grocery & Eatery (Karen Toth)
- Custom Heffner plush blanket. Donated by Karen Savage of Heffner Toyota (Rebecca Byers)
- Conquering Cellulite and a $75 gift certificate for Bioenergetic Intolerance Elimination treatment. Donated by Homeopathy Specialist Delia Simu (Nancy Koebel)
- KWBWA wine tumbler donated by Sharon Sweeney (Dianne Hanford)
- KWBWA wine tumbler donated by Leann Schiel (Karen Savage)
Handmade sterling silver and faceted ruby earrings. Secure lever back hook and hammered circle are simple and stylish. Value $70.00 - designed and donated by KWBWA member, Kristin Moore .
The 40th Anniversary is known as the ruby anniversary. In designing the earrings Kristin naturally chose the ruby gemstone for its symbolic meaning and the round disc to represent the circle of friendship between the members and within the community.
Congratulations to the winner: Carol Frankow.